We are again announcing the Advanced Training for SeisComP3. This Advanced Course is perfect for experienced SeisComP3 users who wish to advance their SeisComP3 experience beyond standard application and increase the productivity of SeisComP3 systems for monitoring of local earthquakes.
Since training will be held by experienced staff from gempa - the development and service company for SeisComP3 - you can directly learn from the developpers!
We are guaranteeing an intensive training - a strict limit of a maximum of 8 persons is applied.
The training covers the following topics:
- Introduction to tuning options of the standard SeisComP3 package with optional release upgrade.
- Introduction to scanloc for monitoring of local earthquakes.
- Introduction to new S-picker algorithm with GUI for debugging and tuning.
- Offline playbacks.
- Tuning of scautopick and scautoloc for local earthquake monitoring.
- Configuration of scanloc.
- Configuration of new S-picker.
- Data analysis and tuning.
- Further customizations as local velocity models, locator tools, magnitude configuration etc.
- Customizations of maps and map projections.
- Participants may bring their own datasets and use it for tuning.
In addition the participants get an institute-wide 5 years license for scanloc (cluster search based automatic earthquake detection and localization module) the new S-picker plug-in (SAIC) and the map projections plug-in
The training is highly hands-on oriented. Trainees get to learn and to practice actively at all times. Therefore, the registration to the 4 days training is open to everyone but limited to a maximum of 8 persons.
This course will be held at gempa offices in Potsdam, Germany.
The course fee is explained on our website. It is equal for research instituts and companies.
Now open for your registration using our website.
Read our website for the official announcement, more information on the training and related travel services.
See you in Potsdam,