Dear SeisComP community and everyone interested,
We are again announcing our very popular online Advanced Training for SeisComP with a strong focus on local earthquake monitoring. You may register now.
This Advanced Course is perfect for experienced SeisComP users who wish to advance their SeisComP experience beyond standard application and increase the productivity of SeisComP systems for monitoring of local earthquakes.
We are guaranteeing an intensive hands-on training despite the online character of the training.
The topics are:
- Introduction to tuning options of the standard SeisComP package with optional release upgrade.
- Pipeline data processing for parallel automatic processing with several monitoring networks.
- Tuning of scautopick, scautoloc for local earthquake monitoring with different pipelines.
- Introduction to our S-picker plugins with GUI for debugging and tuning.
- Introduction and tuning of scanloc (https://gempa.de/products/scanloc/ ) for monitoring of local earthquakes.
- Offline and real-time playbacks.
- Data analysis and tuning.
- Further customizations as local velocity models, locator tools, magnitude configuration etc.
- Customizations of maps and map projections .
- Individual system optimization: Participants may bring their own datasets and use it for tuning.
The course also provides licenses for gempa modules including
scanloc - cluster search based automatic earthquake detection and location:
- The new S-picker plugin : S-AIC and S-AIC-V:
- The graphical debugger plugin for the S-picker:
- The map plugins of the mapprojections package :
More details are given online: https://www.gempa.de/events/2021/09/advanced-training/
Dates and times:
07 - 16 September, 2021, no training on 11 and 12 September (weekend)
4 hours per day including breaks during 07:00 - 16:00 UTC. We will later set the training hours to match your needs and time zones.
This is an online training using secure video communication. We train you from our office in Potsdam, Germany, wherever you are.
Registration, fees, conditions, etc.
The course is now open for registration. Find all details and register online: https://www.gempa.de/events/2021/09/advanced-training/ or contact us by email: email@example.com.
More SeisComP courses will be announced online: https://www.gempa.de/events/ .
See you soon online all around the world!