SeisComP3 short course at AGU 2018

Dear all,

gempa is organizing the first time a SeisComP3 short course at AGU 2018 in Washington. It will be conducted from December 6 to December 8.

The course will be held by experienced staff from gempa - the development and service company for SeisComP3 - you can directly learn from the developers!

This is a short course summarizing the most important things from the beginners and advanced course. It will include:

• Introduction to SeisComP3
  • Installation of SeisComP3
  • Configuration of acquisition and processing
  • Tuning of SeisComP3 using playbacks
  • Interactive analysis with SeisComP3
  • Introduction to the gempa modules dealing with moment tensor, seismic intensity and strong motion processing, array processing
  • The course fee includes a 1 year license for scanloc, sigma, lambda and mtv.

The course includes hands-on training, so the number of participants is limited.

The course fee will be only 2018 USD (exclusive arising taxes) for each participant including the 1 year licenses (for 4 modules) as gempa is having its tenth anniversary in 2018.

Registration will be possible through our website.

Details on the location of the course will be released later.

Best regards,
Bernd

Hi, i want to participate to the seiscomp3 short course.

What should I do to participate in the training?

Hi geop_hdb,

thank you for your interest in our AGU training. Please use our contact form [1] for registration or any other inquiry. We will get in contact with you promptly.

See you at AGU!

Best regards,

Dirk

[1] https://gempa.de/events/2018/12/6/seiscomp3-short-course-agu-2018/

I submitted to participate in this course, but I get an error message.

What should I do?

Please check the “I’m not a robot” box.

Regards,

Dirk

Dear all,

We have now reserved the meeting place in the center of Washington DC. Please find all updates online [1].

See you soon in Washington!

Dirk

https://gempa.de/events/2018/12/6/seiscomp3-short-course-agu-2018/